Friday, February 16, 2007

An investment opportunity I have never seen

Hello,
No matter how much this post sounds like an advertisement, believe me it is not. Also know that I will not get anything in return if you visit this site, or choose to do business with the person.

I have a relative who is a very successful real estate investor. His name is Al Lee and I believe that he only invests in rental properties. Recently, I contacted him to get some advice and discuss my plans. One of his websites has an opportunity for investors that I am curious about. Someday I may ask him more details, but I don't want to try to ask too much at once.

Basically, he builds new housing developments, then sells you a house for $119,000 with 20% down. He then turns around and leases it out for you and handles all of the management duties (so you could even be out of state). You receive a rent payment, that is higher than your mortgage payment and you will own the house.
I am wondering if you think it is a good deal and also where do you think he is making his money the most? I believe he is renting to section 8 tenants, so I guess maybe he is getting more from the government, and then paying you less, so that both you and he are having positive cash flows.

The website is: http://buyrenthouse.net/GarReturn.htm

Check it out and please let me know what you think about it. Feel free to help out my family. Who knows, maybe if I do send some business his way, he'll give me a cut!

No comments: